Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dreary days

Walmart leggings, AE gray leather booties, Bluenotes striped shirt, H&M pearl earrings (although you can hardly see them)

Good afternoon everyone! I have had my fair share of trying out the blogging world, but this time I figure since I have so much time on my hands, I might as well try again!

I just want to start off by saying that this blog will not only be about fashion, but a place to keep the pictures that I love, document my life, etc. It will be a way for me to be creative somewhere other than the kitchen, as my ingredients are slowly starting to dwindle as I continue to cook!
Anyway, today I started off the day remembering those soldiers that fought for our country (I live in Canada, btw). At this year's Rememberance Day I stood beside an old man that told me about his experiences in the war. I began to think of how he must've felt, what he could be feeling inside. I myself was feeling absolutely freezing, although I was wearing my boyfriend Brandon's Tommy Hilfiger thermal shirt over my long sleeve (thermal not pictured), two pairs of socks (not pictured), and a pair of wooly gloves and a big jacket (also not pictured). However, the ceremony was quite nice despite the rain, and he was an interesting man to chat with, nonetheless.

I am off to finish my lunch & find more pictures! Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment