Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Chocolate candy cane cookies





What I did today...
- I went to work. I work at a spa in town here as a receptionist, and I got off early to bake some yummy treats!
- I bought my aunt a scarf. We drew names this Christmas with my dad's side of the family, and I got my aunt. Coincidentally, she drew my name. SCORE! She ALWAYS buys the best gifts! This year I bought her a gift certificate for a pedicure from my work (including her choice of polish), a scarf, and a glass high heel shoe ornament. I hope she enjoys it as much as I do!
- Made chocolate candy cane cookies! I apologize for the low quality photos... A camera wasn't on my Christmas list, but it is on my TO-BUY list once Christmas has passed!
... And that's about it! My boyfriend and I cleaned our room today, and now he is wrapping my presents! I have been banned from the bedroom for a little while, so I figured it was a perfect time to blog!
Hope you all had a fantastic day! Tomorrow is BOOKED most of the day at work, so it will keep me busy I hope!
Have a wonderful evening!
Love, Holly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment