Monday, December 20, 2010

"Suddenly, I felt like I was wearing patchouli in a room full of Chanel."





1. Sex & the City marathons.
2. My new purse. Drool.
3. Glamorous tortoise and a cross - I'm not religious, but I have faith!
4. My best friend Lauren & I! That night was filled with fun, friends, and yummy beverages all around... :)
5. Me!*
* I'll have you know that I wear this plaid shirt QUITE often. It is everything - cheap (it's a thrift store find), comfortable, cozy, perfect for this weather... I could go on and on. I pretty much live in it.
I am enjoying my time with family and friends as it nears Christmas. So much to do, so little time! Actually, that's a lie because I basically have everything, although I feel as if I need to buy my boyfriend another gift or two. We will have to see what the week brings, besides WORK and baking some chocolate candy cane cookies (pictures to follow when this adventure commences)!
Have a wonderful night everyone!
Love, Holly!

No comments:

Post a Comment