Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Inspiration






1. Rihanna. Hot, hot, hot.

2. Do you ever feel like you need a vacation? Yeah, I'm getting this feeling now. Working 8 days in a row (day 6 tomorrow) will make me complain even more than I already do. Just be thankful I try to save that complaining for the fam ;)

3. My fam from another... Jam? I pretty much fell in love with Jaden Smith at the Grammy's. Forget Bieber fever. If you happen to be reading this, Mr. Smith, you're gonna be fine when you're my age (way to make myself sound old!)

4. I thought this was so precious! Goal: Think about something beautiful about each day.

5. I told Brandon this is the future dining room and he says: EW. That's for old ladies.

Brandon and I went out for dinner tonight and ended up at Starbucks for a sweet treat on the way home. Of course, I forgot my camera (like I did last year when I went to my first LEGIT concert, Rihanna). I didn't wear anything exciting except for a pair of super cute and surprisingly comfortable shoes. They were easier to walk in than I remembered! I'll have to take pictures another day.

All pictures found on weheartit.com

2 comments:

  1. hi!! i'm find in independent fashion bloggers, Just wanted to drop you a line and say, 'hi'.

    I've recently set up a fashion blog an shop,
    http://www.eightyshop.com/

    ReplyDelete