Sunday, February 27, 2011

O is for Oscars


Natalie Portman, soon-to-be mommy looking stunning in her Rodarte gown, paired with Jimmy Choo heels.


Reese Witherspoon in Giorgio Armani Prive


I was anticipating the moment Scarlett Johansson walked down the red carpet this evening. As soon as I saw her on the television screen, my face lit up. What a knock out dress! The colour, the cut, the details... Wow. Thumbs up, Dolce & Gabbana.


I am in love with Mila Kunis' whimsical, lavender Elie Saab dress. Seriously. It looks like you could twirl in it for hours, surrounded by fabric (not that I'd do that...)


I wish I had a one of a kind Marchesa gown to wear to the Oscars, don't you? Hailee Steinfeld is a lucky young girl, that's for sure! It's kind of like how Elle Fanning frolicks about in head to toe Rodarte. Okay, I need to stop being so jealous.

I hope you are all enjoying the Oscars! Which dresses were YOUR favourites tonight?

All photos from InStyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment