Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fun Photos








If any of you follow me on TUMBLR, then you have more than likely seen these pictures. However, I thought I would share them with you guys on the blog while I'm scrounging up pictures for my next post. You see, I'm hoping something exciting/fun happens tomorrow (I have the day off, whoop whoop!), so then you will have a  GREAT update post to feast your eyes upon! Wait for it - it'll be awesome (fingers crossed).

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend :) Although I worked, I can't say it was horrible. I mean, I made good $$$ in tips, which is one thing I will miss when I am finished THIS COMING SATURDAY. A huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders, it seems, but I'm a little sad to go as well. Anyway, a lot is happening (or will be soon) & I am generally happy with my life right now.

Do you ever get that feeling of genuine happiness?


PS. Let's all have a laugh at the Snooki picture ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment