Sunday, April 24, 2011

Material Girl








This post is a summary of this past Friday:
Summery, sunny weather means it's time to break out the whirly-twirly dresses!
Wet hair is trendy when you are taking pictures for your blog - to post to the whole world!
Zoya Polish in fun purple hues (although I changed my nails several times over the course of this weekend.)
Starbucks is especially kind on Earth Day - free iced tea/coffee or hot tea/coffee when you bring in your own mug. I went to one Starbucks early that morning with Brandon for an iced coffee, came home & had lunch, then went to a DIFFERENT Starbucks with Lauren for another iced coffee & then we both went to ANOTHER Starbucks for some tea! Yeah, I am THAT girl...

Hope you all had a great weekend & Happy Easter! I'm a bit behind on posts, so we'll see. I have a post with our dinner at The Keg last night - my belly is still full (but not full enough for zero chocolate eggs or VEGETABLES!)

No comments:

Post a Comment