Thursday, December 8, 2011

Ahh, Dior!


Ahh, Dior! I have always been a fan of this fragrance, and I wanted to share it with my readers! Miss Dior Cherie is described as "a sensual blend of Italian mandarin, Egyptian jasmine, and patchouli" that  "truly captures the dazzling Dior spirit in a modern, fruity-floral fragrance" From the advertisements to the actual bottle of the fragrance, it is feminine and pretty, with a scent that is so soft and lovely. Plus, there is something special about having a sweet, French perfume, no?


You can purchase Miss Dior Cherie from Sephora here.

2 comments:

  1. DIor has awesome ads! I love this one the most though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Dior Cherie ads! They are wonderful Also, the commercial is so gorgeous! I hadn't realized it was directed by Sofia Coppola. No wonder it's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete