Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Inspiration


Nothing like snoozin' during the holidays! 


Traditional Christmas colours haven't been lost this season, but for the past few years I've noticed that there are no hues that are off limits. I love how simple and elegant silver & blue look together, and a hint of dusty gold mixed in is lovely, too! Definitely makes me want to decorate (even more).


This is my alter ego... If you get what I mean (ha, ha. I'm so funny).


 We'll be seeing you soon, Santa! Remember my Marc by Marc Jacobs bag & half marathon entry, please!


Yesterday I received a package with some Christmas decorations in it from my family's home on the island. It's so nice to have festive additions in my apartment, not only because it helps me get in the Christmas mood, but because it's a little touch from home as well. As much as I love you, VanCity, I love my family more & will be happy to see them for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment