Monday, January 16, 2012

2012 Golden Globes: My Favourite Fashion Moments






My favourite Golden Globe Award looks! 

Did you tune into the 2012 Golden Globe Awards? Like every award show, the Golden Globe had good and bad fashion. I don't mean to sound too critical, but there was almost more bad than good! I must say, however, those who had a fantastic outfit truly did pull it off and look amazing. One thing I love about these star studded events is that there is always someone who stands out and someone everyone talks about at the end of the night. Perhaps Sarah Michelle Gellar will be on the fashion faux-pas radar.... I ALSO wonder who will be on the best dressed lists this year! Anyway, if you were on Twitter at all during the Golden Globe show you probably saw your share of updates from everyone regarding what the stars were wearing. Here are a couple of my Tweets from the night:



And I bring to you, folks, Sarah Michelle Gellar...




Yeeeeeeup. No words.

Images from USWeekly & JustJared

No comments:

Post a Comment