Monday, December 27, 2010

Style Icons


I love how Whitney Port is able to pull off looking casual, feminine and casual. She looks chic and put together all the time! New Year's resolution: step out of my comfort zone and add some more edgier pieces to my wardrobe (eg a pair of killer black ankle boots). Also, must find the perfect black blazer!



Olivia Palermo has always been one of my fashion icons. It all started one evening as I was watching The City, as I'm sure it happened quite the same for others! Her shoes are always gorgeous, and the way she incorporates colour and accessories really make her outfits ones to remember!

On a personal note of my own: I went shopping today with Lauren... Photos to come, once my camera is charged & the pictures are uploaded!

Love, Holly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment