Monday, December 27, 2010

Q&A

I kick start my day with...Moisturizing my skin! I hate having dry skin no matter what time of day it is, but I always slather on some lotion when I wake up.

Other daily essentials... Burts Bees lip chap, mascara.

Recent splurge... Well I spent $56.00 on mineral make up the other day... Stupid, stupid.

Dreaming about...Moving to Vancouver to go to school for fashion merchandising.

Beauty indulgence... Lotion. Why can't I unbold and italicize this?!

Can't stop watching... Sex & the City. Can't. Get. Enough!!!

Top shop...Forever 21, H&M, Winners

Working out to...I will admit, I am slacking on my work out duties this holiday season and indulging more than I should. However, I like to listen to anything upbeat when I do work out. Rihanna, Beyonce, and Jay-Z are my all time faves!

Signature scent...xoxo Betsey by Betsey Johnson, Love etc. by The Body Shop, and I love Coco Mademoiselle (although I don't own it, sadly).

You won't find me...Waking up early unless I have to, or without my fuzzy socks in the morning!

I heart...trying new restaurants, fashion and everything to do with it, and my friends/family/wonderful boyfriend (whom I'm missing already!)

No comments:

Post a Comment