Saturday, February 26, 2011

Currently Craving






5 things I'm currently lusting over:
- Shoes from the Spring Shoes sales event. I hope it lasts for a little while, because I seriously want to go. I have some birthday + tip money, and I think I deserve some new shoes. Scratch that. A shoe shopping spree.
- A bouquet of flowers - just because. Maybe I'll redo my room and add some floral touches a la Cupcakes & Cashmere.
- Summer time/a vacation. I think EVERYONE feels like they always need a vacation though. Perhaps I'll have to start looking up flights & vacation prices...

Hope you're all having a stellar Saturday night! If you're out having fun, have fun for me. I apologize for the short post. I am fresh out of new pictures on my camera, and I am working this weekend. Hopefully something fun will pop up tomorrow after work!

No comments:

Post a Comment