Saturday, February 19, 2011

Odds & Ends








1. Seducing the camera and my blog viewers. Not working? Didn't think so.

2. Thuggin' it out, workin' the camera with my new sunglasses ;)

3. New sunglasses! I was way overdue for a pair, considering all my others broke. Note to self: Do not leave them on the drivers seat in your car, because your tookus will smush them.

4. Hot chocolate, iPhone sans case (which broke while I was at work - just my luck), and my slow loading laptop. I think I have too many pictures saved. Any ideas?

5. Getting ahead of myself with the Easter egg candies on top, but hey! They were cute, and the cupcakes were enjoyed by all (they were for Brandon's brother''s birthday).

6. New mixer! I am so excited to use this. I had used a regular hand beater for the cupcakes earlier.

7. A one eyed, zero horned, rainbow coloured art creation my sister made last year who sits upon the windowsill in the kitchen & keeps a careful eye on whoever is doing dish duty that night.

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment