Sunday, February 20, 2011

Overload








1. I was trying to take a cool shot with some sun spots & whatnot, but I ended up with this. Yes, a ghost is carrying the camera. Spooky!

2. Sneaking shots of Brandon while we were out on a drive. I'm not so sneaky considering he is rather posed in this. Thanks for cooperating, B!

3. I decided to put on my best face for you guys. Cute, hey? Frightening, really...

And obviously the rest are pictures of me. I thought it would be kind of funny to put them on here. Although I do make funny faces, I figured an overload of weird expressions would be the cherry on top of this goofy cake.

I am off to find some more fashionable pictures. You guys deserve more than my blue steel look.

Wearing thrifted sweater, Walmart sunglasses (definition of class here), Old Navy shirt, and black leggings (not pictured).

No comments:

Post a Comment