Monday, February 7, 2011

Smooch!




This past weekend has been filled with nothing but WORK (and a little laziness). Saturday included wasting time before I had to venture to a full house, packed restaurant. Bonus? I made over $100.00 in tips alone this weekend, plus I got paid too. I can't complain about that! Although I worked yesterday afternoon, it was a split shift Sunday for me - my first, ever! However, the evening was pretty slow, so I got to go home early. Since I worked an evening shift last night, I got to have today off.

What did I do?

Totally went shopping - for basic things, like a health magazine, toothbrush, soy milk & natural peanut butter. I wish I went to the mall! Before my boring grocery store run, I worked it out at the gym. It felt good to get my sweat on (how stylish does that sound?). It feels like it had been forever since I actually worked out (a week and a half ago, to be precise). I didn't take a picture of my outfit, because it wasn't that attractive at all. In fact, it was a Donald Duck shirt I purchased (um... for my boyfriend...) in Disney Land last year, a pair of leggings, and some old running shoes. I'm so chic on my days off!

The best things I purchased this week are in the first two pictures above. There's a cute little gift store in town that is having a 50% off sale on all their stock, to make room for new items this spring. I scored this scarf with the contrasting patterns for $6.50, and these wooden earrings for $3.25. I love me a good deal!

I hope you are all having a fabulous Monday! I leave you with a big red smooch... From Mary Kate & Ashley! :)

Holly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment