Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Infinite Divine






Hello friends!

I hope your Tuesday is going well. It feels like the day FLEW by today! I started the morning off with a run & some abs, but instead of doing my usual treadmill run, I took it outside. It felt good to get some fresh air in my lungs, and it wasn't too cold either which was a bonus for 7 AM! I got home around 7:30 AM, and plugged in the Skinny Bitch Bootcamp DVD. The DVD is in a few different sections: abs, legs, butt, arms, & meditation. They are each twenty minutes long, so to extend my work out, I went with the ab section. Hey, summer is right around the corner, so I'm hoppin' to it! Plus I'm running in the Twilight Shuffle in June, so I figure "training now" won't hurt!

My most recent (pink) purchase (fashion wise): Joe Fresh Barbie t-shirt. Cute and comfortable, perfect for lounging around the house! The best part: It was $3.00. Yeah boiiii!!
My most recent (food) purchases (not pictured): Chia seeds & Greek yogurt. YUM YUM YUMMY!

Today's outfit: Smart Set jeggings, Aritizia oversized t-shirt/dress, my sister's striped hooded cardigan (from Bluenotes). I also wore a pair of red bow flats (not pictured).

I hope you all have a fabulous evening! I can smell dinner cookin' away and it's making me huuuuungry!

2 comments:

  1. Hi darling,u're really so sweet!
    Check out my last post and follow me,if u like,on http://themissidea.blogspot.com/!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these pieces!

    xoxo,
    Froso from Style Nirvana.

    ReplyDelete