Sunday, March 27, 2011

Leopard Love











Outfit #1 for work: Thrifted plaid flannel, Smart Set jeggings, Mulberry Alexa purse... I WISH. My purse is by SheShe Accessories. Dangit. Thought I could trick you, but my honesty got in the way.
Outfit #2 for GIRLS NIGHT!: Dress from Sirens. I got a lot of compliments on this baby - thanks friends, way to make a girl feel great! :)

This night was so hilarious. From stealing each others phones & making random Facebook statuses (yeah, you do it too), to dancing around in the kitchen and spilling things and eating way too many chips and salsa. It was a blast! I'm so glad I went, even though I stayed up until ONE IN THE MORNING. Who am I (who's that chick, who's that chick...)? I even skipped my morning run because I was so dead. On the plus side, I gained a couple hours of sleep which will definitely benefit me considering I have to work today. BOO.  Also a plus: I am not hungover, and I had a couple pancakes with PB & bananas. So. Good.

Enjoy the pictures everyone! And that picture of me pointing at the camera? That's me recognizing my fabulous readers ;)
You guys are probably like, wow lame...

Okay! Ciao for now lovelies!

2 comments:

  1. That flannel shirt is so great, can't believe you found it thrifting! looks like so much fun from your photos xo

    ReplyDelete