Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Anchors Away!










I apologize for being so late on a new post. I couldn't find my camera cord for the longest time, and it was especially frustrating since I KNEW I had JUST had it (you know those moments?), and my sister found it on the arm chair in the living room. Turns out I wasn't looking hard enough!

Here is a random mish-mash of pictures for you guys. I forgot I had this purple shirt, and I was planning on wearing it with some cuffed skinny jeans & oxfords today, but of course I haven't been able to find my jeans, so that outfit was a no-go. Perhaps my sister should take a look for them. Anyway, this is the (boring) outfit I came up with:

Button up shirt: Old Navy, Jeggings: Smart Set, Necklace: Aldo Accessories

Oh, and those cookies? Hurry on over to my house - there's still some left (and they are mighty yummy, too)!

1 comment: