Friday, April 15, 2011

Cookie Friday


What's a better way to celebrate Friday than with some delicious cookies? 


Approx. 1 cup flour (whole wheat or all-purpose)
Note: I used a tiny bit less flour since I was putting in lots of oats.
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup oats
2 eggs
4 tbsp. softened butter/margarine
1 tsp. baking powder
Approx. 1/3 cup raisins
1 small scoop of hemp seeds
1 med. apple, grated (you could add chunks if you wanted)
A couple shakes of cinnamon

Combine all ingredients well. Bake on a greased cookie sheet, 12-15 minutes. I flattened mine with a fork, but that's up to you!


 Thursday night treats - Brandon had the turtle pecan waffle bowl (loads of caramel & pecans and whipped cream!), and I opted for the turtle pecan cluster blizzard. Not bad, not bad. Definitely doesn't measure up to my Georgia mud fudge though with all them brownie pieces ;)

Hope you all had a wonderful Friday, cookies or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment