Monday, May 23, 2011

In My Closet: Suzanne Rogers









Photos: The Coveteur

Could you imagine having a closet like this?
I have always been drawn to spaces that mix intricate and feminine details with bursts of colour and textures.
Well, my friends, Suzanne Roger's closet does not fail to bring any of these aspects.
I was in awe as I flicked through the photos - not only is her closet more like a separate apartment (it looks huge!), it is filled to the brim with designer handbags, shoes, dresses, jackets, and the list goes on.
People strive to have a fabulous closet, but I think Suzanne's closet is truly the ULTIMATE closet!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh her closet is amazing! Everything is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that last picture is amazing. it has every single pair of shoes that I wish i could own!

    xo Lynzy
    www.sparklingfootsteps.com

    ReplyDelete