Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Recently




The above pictures are from my phone during a morning run. Gorgeous way to start the day!


iPhone pic: London Fog time!


Gross. I began to shake this in the store, and as I was paying the lady says, "make sure you don't shake this. It is naturally carbonated, and one girl had it explode all over her." Oops.


 Dad, why are you watching the hockey game instead of paying attention?



The olive shirt returns!

I'm debating whether I should spend my day in bed. It's currently 11:47 AM and I kicked myself out of bed (after sleeping two hours past my alarm...) to run, then came home and worked on my sixty five pack (do I ooze sarcasm here or what?), stretched, showered & made a monstrous smoothie bowl topped with a serving (plus some...) of Puffins cereal. I'd like to say that I have been productive, but honestly, I don't feel like I have! Hopefully I'll find some motivation to get out of my bed and change out of a t-shirt and sweatpants. However, sometimes these days are nice when your body wants a break from the go-go-go!

No comments:

Post a Comment