With the Spring season upon is, that means skirts and light fabrics are here, too. The fashion world is becoming filled with whimsical fabrics such as chiffon as well as fun prints and bold colours. However, designers every where are also taking skirts to the next level - introduce the maxi skirt. These long articles of clothing popped up last summer as well, but with the temperatures rising, the maxi skirt is a chic way to stay breezy this season.
1. White maxi skirt pictured on The Sartorialist
2. Printed maxi skirt from Forever 21 - $23.80
3. Pink pleated maxi from Zara - $59.00
4. Extra long maxi skirt (perfect with wedges for a hippie-esque vibe or gladiator sandals): $79.80
5. Love this look from The Sartorialist. Comfortable, cozy & so, so pretty!