Friday, May 13, 2011

Berries & Booties


As if you haven't seen enough pictures of me...



Scarf: SheShe Accessories, Shirt: Smart Set, Jeggings: Smart Set, Boots (unpictured): Spring Shoes



Channeling my inner Hungry Runner Girl with some delicious froyo! In the mix: sugar-free strawberry banana, raspberry pomegranate & original topped with granola, Swedish berries, PB cup crumbles, coconut, shredded almond, pineapple, strawberries, mango & kiwi. Delicious! 


New lace boots scored from Le Chateau for an amazing deal! They were originally $99.99 and I got them for more than half off. I'd say that's a good deal!

The above outfit pictures were actually taken last week. However, I recently found them on my camera & noticed I had yet to update them on the blog (at least I think so). I spent my Friday off work in Nanaimo browsing the mall (and buying cute boots) with Brandon, as well as going out for lunch & stopping for froyo on the way home. A day well spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment