Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Celebrity Style: Florence Welch




Florence & the Machine first popped on my radar when I heard my sister blasting their music from her lap top. Months and months later, I am bobbing my head to their CD & I look towards front-runner Florence Welch for fashion inspiration. Whether she's channeling her lady-like side with bright floral pieces or dressing down in chic blazers and lace, she always does it with style. It's a plus that she looks so great with that fire-coloured mane of hers, too! Not sure if I'd go as far as dyeing my hair to find my inner Florence Welch, but some black lace pieces and menswear inspired items will do!

images c/o google ;)

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! AMAZING STYLE!! Girl, you look gorgeous in your photo about your date with your sister!

    ReplyDelete