Saturday, June 4, 2011

Five Favourites






1. Anything with sequins. I especially love this gold sequin Betsey Johnson tote. It's loud, crazy & perfect!
2. Anything with studs. I originally bought this purse thinking it would be too small. However, my purse-packing skills are incredible. You'd be amazed at what can be stuffed in a such a small package!
3. Kelly Cutrone's book, If You Have to Cry, Go Outside, is so cool. It makes me admire her that much more as a powerful woman who's not afraid to say what's on her mind. Oh and fitness magazines. I kind of like those...
4. Followed by a veggie burger as big as my head & yam fries after eating healthy all day. Give and take.
5. Cruising to loud music with the sun shining and views like this in my reach every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment