Saturday, June 4, 2011

Mini Beauty Haul


China Glaze Turned up Turquoise and Naked. Naked is a gorgeous shimmery pink - perfect on my toes for summer!



I'm always on look out for some new beauty products to add to my collection. I am familiar with Aussie hair products already - their shampoos & conditioners are super moisturizing, and I use one of the hairsprays on the odd occasion that I curl my hair. However, I hadn't tried either of these. I sprayed some of the leave-in conditioner in my hair when I came home. Not only does it smell delicious, but my hair is ridiculously soft and smooth. I can't wait to try the smoothing treatment!


I apologize for the bad lighting here!
I stopped at Sally's Beauty Supply in search of some nail polishes. I found these two (along with countless others, but I settled on these China Glaze polishes) as well as some bobby pins (always necessary!) and their Beauty Club Card. Now I can splurge on polishes (and save what, maybe fifty cents? Yeah, yeah).



No comments:

Post a Comment