Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Like a Cinema


I bought this work out DVD a few years ago, and I have just recently rekindled my love for the Skinny Bitch work outs. My favourite work outs are the abs & arms. Bonus: the work outs are all 20 minutes (or under), so it's a great option if you need to work out in a pinch!


I LOVE this DVD. Hands down. I'm on level two right now (there are three levels, which you do one for ten days and move up a level after), and I am already seeing a change in my body. More defined arms, legs & abs, and it's under 30 minutes, so it's perfect for a morning work out before work!
The following movies are some I picked up at a huge clearance sale at our local video store. I bought all these movies for $40! Can't complain there!








In fact, as I write this post, I'm watching Easy A!

What are your favourite movies, or the newest additions to your movie collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment