Saturday, July 2, 2011

New Purchases





 
1. New Lou Lou magazine. It is one of my favourites!
2. Sneak peek at three new dresses I bought a couple weeks ago. I was hesitant on the yellow one in the middle (the others may possibly be the same dress in different colours) because it's tighter than I usually wear as far as dresses go, but I actually really love it!
3. Aldo sunnies! I somehow manage to lose every single pair I buy... I actually just found a pair I thought I had "'lost." I think my sister has been sneaking them (yeah, you!).
4. I generally don't buy body butter from The Body Shop because my skin is so picky, but I figured this would be a nice addition to my car. You know you have lotion in your car, too! Plus the smell is lovely!
5. Peacock earrings! Insert Katy Perry song here...

No comments:

Post a Comment