Friday, July 1, 2011

Oh, Hi Stranger.


Marsha Brady clearly had some good logic.


There will be some changes happening in my life pretty soon. As of July 5th (this coming Tuesday), I will be finished at the spa. It was a huge step for me to give my notice, but considering I'll be moving soon, it would've happened sooner or later. Oh yeah, and moving. I'll be moving to Vancouver (whenever I get my stuff together...) to start school in the fall. Ch-ch-chaaaangesss.




Hello, summer. However, you wouldn't really guess that it's summer by the cold, windy days that have been happening lately. Come on already - it's JULY now!


I know I have been away from the blog for a while, but I wanted to take some time & share a few photos with you that I have found recently. Work is basically taking over my life. I haven't had a day off in at least ten days, and next week is jam packed with work as well (and no day off). I just want it to be over already! I'm in a limbo stage between two jobs right now - one is giving me more hours & I'm almost finished the other. Between these next few weeks I'll try to post as much as I can and keep you all updated! :)

1 comment: