Thursday, June 23, 2011

Victoria, We Meet Again!


Skinny mocha with (extra) chocolate drizzle (after the photo was taken I piled it on some more).


Spoiling Lauren with chocolate whipped cream & chocolate curls on top of her skinny mocha!


The Bay is becoming one of my favourite stores. I found this Material Girl dress (the line created by Madonna & her daughter Lourdes), concentrated hard on taking a picture for you guys & then didn't buy it. SHOULD I GO BACK AND BUY IT?



Lauren & I on the third floor of the (very windy) parkade!




Crazy girl roaming the streets of Victoria. Can you guess who that is?





I was skeptical about buying this yellow dress, but I thought, why the heck not!





Victoria is always a fun place to go to when you have the day off & the sun is shining. Luckily both Lauren & I had one day off in common, so we headed to sunny Victoria for a day of shopping & checking out what downtown Victoria (and the malls) had to offer.

Where do you like to go (day trip-wise) on your days off?

1 comment:

  1. The food in this post looks so yummy! Looks like you guys had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete