Saturday, July 9, 2011

Silence


I absolutely love this! It's inspiring, motivating & something I honestly believe in. These are the kind of things that make a home truly feel like home.
I want to apologize for the days I have taken off of blogging. I have lost my mojo the past few days, and it's hard to find it when I am constantly working & exhausted when I come home. Here are some changes that have happened in the last little while: I left the spa & am staying at the cafe until I move, organized a time where I can go see my new place (off to Vancouver Monday evening! Registering for my last class Tuesday), made a lot in tips and cashed a bunch of checks (because you guys really wanted to know that...), and I can't think of anything else. My mind is all jumbled up right now & I'm preoccupied with a million and one things. I'll try to post as much as I can, so don't fret my friends. At least now you know why I have been less than exciting & away for a little while!

xoxo Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment