Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Vancouver Diary















1. Reading on the ferry ride over to Vancouver.
2. Flat sisters!
3. "You look like a young Avril Lavigne in this picture!"
4. Ferry view!
5. Mandatory Starbucks photo op in the bathroom (you do it too, come on).
6. I love markets! The best part was the FRUIT SALAD and VEGGIE bar! Doesn't get better than that!
7. Inside the market
8. Walking towards the school downtown Vancouver
9. I would eat here if they gave me endless veggies.
10. Memorial monument.
11. My favourite girls!
12. This may or may not have been taken as we were walking into Holt Refrew...
13. Holy trains!
14. Walking towards the SeaBus to head back to North Vancouver!

I had so much fun Monday night/yesterday in Vancouver with my mom & sister. We ate yummy food, laughed, walked everywhere, shopped, took tons of pictures and checked out my new suite at my cousin's house. I am ridiculously excited to have my own space. Now I just have to wait to move on over!

No comments:

Post a Comment