Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Furry Friends




Okay, not the most creative title, but it was the first thing that popped into my head upon finding these pictures - that and, I WANT SOME FUR IN MY CLOSET! Faux, of course!

The above pictures are some of my favourite ways that I have seen faux fur vests styled. From chic all black with a pop of colour in the belt (picture one), to simple separates on the bottom, leather, and stripes (last two pictures). I have noticed a lot of fast fashion retailers have jumped onto the fur bandwagon yet again this year, so perhaps I will have to do some extra searching to find the perfect vest or jacket to add to my winter wardrobe - which unfortunately is a little small, but that's a good reason to go shopping!

Now, I leave you with something that better fits my post title...


SO CUTE!

Have a great Wednesday everyone! xo

1 comment:

  1. I love the all black with fur. definitely inspired for winter!

    melavond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete