Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Falling Leaves




Red nail polish, Cherry Red by Sally Hansen
Rhinestone snake ring, H&M
Brown oxfords with gold detailing, via Winners

I don't want fall to leave (hehe, pun intended)!
Winter is on it's way, but I took the opportunity last week to snap some photos using the fresh fall leaves and beautiful fall colours as my background. I felt that my outfit matched the scene as well - a burnt orange suede mini dress paired with black opaque tights, a black boyfriend blazer, fun jewelry & brown oxfords. Of course, the red nails were a great touch as well! I'd have to say that the snake ring is one of my favourites. However, I just bought a cute bow ring from Forever 21, so we'll come back to my "favourites" in the winter and see how they've changed!

I hope you all have had a great weeked and start to your week! I had my first day at Holt Renfrew yesterday. There's lots of things to memorize, but I am excited to learn more. Also, school is almost finished! I'm on the home stretch of homework and assignments - BUT! That means exams again! Eek.

Have a happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment