Saturday, November 19, 2011

Outfit Snaps


Wearing: SheBella Accessories infinity scarf, H&M ring, Aritizia oversized T-shirt dress.
Nail Polish: China Glaze Ruby Pumps
Worn with (not pictured): Parasuco skinny jeans, Spring shoes wedge boots


Wearing: H&M Sequin T, Suzy Shier blazer, SheBella Accessories necklace, H&M rings.
Worn with (not pictured): Black pleather leggings & black motorcycle boots

I am thankful my iPhone allows me to snap pictures of my outfits in a hurry. While it isn't the full thing (which is ultimately better), it gives you a taste of the smaller details. I will try to take some better pictures soon. Unfortunately the last time I tried to have an outfit photoshoot, not only was it freezing outside, but people kept on walking by as my self-timer was JUST about to go off. How rude, people. Can't you see I'm taking important photos for my blog!? Pfft.

Anyway, just a quick post with some quick photos, but I will see you all tomorrow! I hope you have a wonderful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment