Friday, November 25, 2011

The Style Spy Shopping Event x The Gap: Pictures

 

On Monday I had the pleasure of attending a shopping event hosted at The Gap by The Style Spy. My lovely friend Lauren accompanied me, and together we wandered down to Robson Street to participate in the fun (and shop, of course)!


Swag bags were given to everyone (while quantities last) who purchased $50 worth of merchandise. There was also a 25% promotion on regular priced merchandise, which made it awfully tempting to get a little spend-crazy. Don't worry, MasterCard, you're not broken (yet)!


My outfit of the evening! Unpictured are a pair of black glitter heels I found while running errands (and clearly getting distracted by shoes) with Brandon.
I am wearing:
Joe Fresh faux fur scarf
Suzy Shier blazer & tights
H&M dress


Faux fur heaven. Seriously - I can't get enough of faux fur! Check out this video where I show you my latest faux fur finds!


Feelin' thirsty? The Style Spy team had Jones Soda placed around the store for the party-goers to sip on throughout the night. 


They also had a candy bar! If you know me at all, you know I love me some candy. Or rather, anything sugar-coated and sweet. I just can't say no to candy!



The lovely ladies of The Style Spy styled these mannequins, and everyone got the opportunity to put their name in the draw to win $500 worth of merchandise based on their favourite mannequin. I am not sure which one I would've picked had I won - they are all so cool & incorporate elements of my own style!


Insert witty comment here.
Blo Blow-Dry Bar had braid stations set up in store. It was fun to see so many girls rocking different braided hairstyles throughout the night. The ladies at Blo were amazing!


Me & my fishtail braid. I remember learning how to do this via YouTube & wearing the hairstyle for about two weeks straight. Soon, people started to catch on. "Haven't you been wearing your hair in that same braid for like... A really long time now?" Perhaps I should revisit the style now!


The woman creating Lauren's hair-do did a beautiful job. It reminds me of a Grecian Goddess. I wish I could do that!


My Jones Soda fortune. 


Lauren & myself. Hey, Jones. I'm promoting your product here (you can sort of see the label), so that must mean I get incentives, RIGHT, RIGHT? :) I kid!

Thank you to The Style Spy & The Gap for hosting such a fun event. It was nice meeting the beautiful ladies on your team & celebrating in style with everyone who made the event such a huge success!

No comments:

Post a Comment