Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January Fitness Favourites


I always wonder how many people set fitness related goals once January 1st rolls around. While I have fitness goals of my own (I'm currently training for my first half marathon), I also make an effort to look good (or at LEAST wear the proper gear) while breaking a sweat. Look good, feel good, do good, right?

I wanted to share with you some fitness gear that I am loving this month. It is important to have the right apparel when you are participating in a sport, whether it's yoga or running or cycling, as it will not only help you perform better, but it will help you stay cool and comfortable during your work out, too.

Here are my favourites:

Adidas "Falcon Elite" Runners: $66 (WOW, wicked deal for runners!)
Nike "Free 3.0" Runners: $91
Nike Reversible Running Headband: $18
Adidas Blue Mesh Running Shirt: (No price available)
Old Navy Yoga Mat: $15
Victoria's Secret Yoga Apparel: $20+
Nike "6.0 Icon" Hoodie: $53
Lululemon "Run: Back on Track" Pullover: $108
Lululemon Duffle Bag: $39
Nike Two-in-One Tempo Track Shorts: $51

No comments:

Post a Comment