Sunday, March 25, 2012

Here Comes the Sun







Can you believe it? That bright burst of light coming from the sky is actually the SUN! It's amazing. I almost forgot what the sunshine looked like until it started to creep out earlier this week. There's something about spring that puts me in a fantastic mood. I don't know if it's being able to run freely outside in shorts and a t-shirt or the spring fashion coming up, but it's safe to say I am quite ecstatic about the weather we are having now. Even if I am stuck inside working it is nice to know I'll step out to something other than rain when the day is done!

Here is what I am looking forward to right now when it comes to my spring wardrobe:

Feminine details such as lace, pearls adorning jewelry pieces, light & flowing fabrics, embroidery & embellishment, sparkly details on a pair of blush flats (I must find these!), slouchy sweaters, bright nails & jewelry, polka dots, pink, pink, pink! Oh, and bright colours in general.

Have a beautiful Sunday, everyone. Enjoy the sunshine out there (if it's sunny where you are, that is)!



No comments:

Post a Comment