Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Malene Grotrian, S/S 2012






This past Friday I had the pleasure of attending a Malene Grotrian Spring/Summer 2012 presentation. I attended the event with my internship manager & WearThoseDeals founder, Sue Dickie. The event brought fashion lovers together in an intimate boutique over looking the water - you could see over to North Vancouver. Malene Grotrian is a designer who specializes in classic pieces that flatter and make her clients feel beautiful. "The more true to myself I am, the more success I have," Malene remarked as she introduced her collection, Instrumental Dream. I was thoroughly impressed with the fabrics she used in her collection. Additionally, every piece was wearable in more ways than one (versatility is always key), and it was nice to see the European-style of shopping she brings to Vancouver.

Be sure to check out WearThoseDeals and Malene Grotrian on Twitter for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment