Wednesday, January 12, 2011
1. I love the look of striped shirts with tough accessories like a studded purse. It's like nautical meets the tough girl trend that was all over this summer (think florals with tough girl boots).
2. A pop of bright blue in the form of a Prada bag plus loads of fur is unexpected yet fun. I have been looking into faux fur jackets, but I can never find one that I like that doesn't look A) cheap or B) monstrous.
3. These shoes are either legit Miu Miu platforms or the ones by Forever 21. Nevertheless, I have been looking at these for quite a while, and I have decided that I need some (preferably the Miu Miu ones, but I won't complain if I end up with the F21 ones)!
4. This picture is similar to the first in that it pairs casual clothes with studded accessories. Another note: I want my hair this long, and go for a hair cut tonight. This is a big deal considering I haven't had it cut since JULY - no trims, no nothing - and my hair needs it if it's going to grow long & strong, baby!
5. Audrey Hepburn. I honestly think she is the epitome of perfect. I have watched Breakfast at Tiffany's so many times in the past three days it's a little sick. Granted, I haven't watched every single second of it each and every time since I have either been blogging or talking to someone, but it's been my go-to background noise while I'm working away. I want to go to Breakfast at Tiffany's (and wear a perfect Givenchy dress)!
I hope you are all having a great day! After work, around 4 o'clock yesterday, snow flakes were starting to fall from the sky. Why is it beginning to feel a lot like Christmas NOW and not around the actual holidays!? Erg. Anyway, it continued snowing throughout the night and now we have probably over a foot of snow on the ground! I told my dad he has to drive me to my hair appointment since my car is buried in the snow. At least the snow plow has gone by!