Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Inspiration







1. I love the look of striped shirts with tough accessories like a studded purse. It's like nautical meets the tough girl trend that was all over this summer (think florals with tough girl boots).

2. A pop of bright blue in the form of a Prada bag plus loads of fur is unexpected yet fun. I have been looking into faux fur jackets, but I can never find one that I like that doesn't look A) cheap or B) monstrous.

3. These shoes are either legit Miu Miu platforms or the ones by Forever 21. Nevertheless, I have been looking at these for quite a while, and I have decided that I need some (preferably the Miu Miu ones, but I won't complain if I end up with the F21 ones)!

4. This picture is similar to the first in that it pairs casual clothes with studded accessories. Another note: I want my hair this long, and go for a hair cut tonight. This is a big deal considering I haven't had it cut since JULY - no trims, no nothing - and my hair needs it if it's going to grow long & strong, baby!

5. Audrey Hepburn. I honestly think she is the epitome of perfect. I have watched Breakfast at Tiffany's so many times in the past three days it's a little sick. Granted, I haven't watched every single second of it each and every time since I have either been blogging or talking to someone, but it's been my go-to background noise while I'm working away. I want to go to Breakfast at Tiffany's (and wear a perfect Givenchy dress)!

I hope you are all having a great day! After work, around 4 o'clock yesterday, snow flakes were starting to fall from the sky. Why is it beginning to feel a lot like Christmas NOW and not around the actual holidays!? Erg. Anyway, it continued snowing throughout the night and now we have probably over a foot of snow on the ground! I told my dad he has to drive me to my hair appointment since my car is buried in the snow. At least the snow plow has gone by!

Holly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment