Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pizza Party!




1. I was reading through a couple food blogs last night (my favourites are Carrots n' Cake and Peanut Butter Fingers!), and I decided that I needed to make a list of things to bake! If you read Cupcakes & Cashmere blog, you will notice that the cheddar dill scones are on there as well - that's where I got it from! I made them before, and they were a total hit for my family! Such a hit that the whole batch was gone in one night.... The recipe made over 25!

2. Homemade pizza night! These nights are my favourite, because we often make pizza that is better than any delivery or frozen concoction. Not to toot my own horn or anything. Tonight, Brandon and I were the pizza masters. He took care of the dough (thin crust, which is my personal choice), and I took care of the toppings and sloppin' on the sauce. I really did slop it on, too.

3. Fixings for the pizza! When it was done baking, it was cut into sections and everyone dived in. It was DELICIOUS!

I have another post for you guys either today or tomorrow. We'll see what pops into my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment