Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Back in Black





1. Kate Bosworth in a leather topped Chloe dress. When I think of Kate Bosworth I think beach chic - loose wavey hair, oversized shirts, boyfriend jeans... Or an outfit that is prim and proper and very lady like! She is a stunner in this dress. The only thing I would change (if I were to wear the dress) is to wear the hair up. 2. Many Moore in Paule Ka. Now, when I first saw this picture, I didn't even think that it was her! The Princess Diaries & Saved star (should I refer to her as that?) looks so utterly chic it makes me jealous... Of course I am anyway. Look at her shoes! 3. Leighton Meester in Michael Kors. I have seen a few MK designs before, but this is by far one of my favourites. I wonder if the rest of the Project Runway judges would agree! 4. Amy Adams in Andrew Gn. This dress is sweet and sultry with the plunging neckline, short hem, long sleeves & the embellishment around the neckline. Winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment