Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Rhythm of Love


Okay, so this may look rather disgusting, but I promise you it's delicious! I was in the mood for something warm and comforting for breakfast after I slept in, had a shower, and painted my toenails the brightest of pinks (Kara by Zoya). At first my mind was wrapped around the thought of having banana pancakes, but I was missing some oatmeal in my life! I used an oatmeal blend that had bran and flaxseeds in it, then added ground chia seeds, hemp seeds, crushed walnuts and banana, all cooked with soy milk instead of water. I plopped a scoop of PB on top, and I know for sure I won't be hungry for a long time!


PINK POWER! Yes, the return of my pink sweatpants and my house coat. I woke up to snow on the ground, and while the sun is shining brightly, it is raining cats and dogs! The wonders of living in BC, where the weather changes as much as my mind (which is quite often considering how indecisive I can be)!


These pictures were taken last night as I put together last night's blog post and watched late night TV. Unfortunately some of my curls were coming out. I should've taken pictures at the beginning of the night! Oh well. That's the way the cookie crumbles.


It was a quick face for me last night, meaning it didn't take long for me to get ready. I finally mastered the "backwards" curl (where it's going away from your face) with my flat iron. IT IS SO EASY! I feel a bit foolish now, but better late than never! On my face I applied a powder foundation, a cream bronzer (not too much, but enough for some shimmer), a light peach blush, and my friend Jenna did the liquid liner. I had one eye PERFECT, the other not so much, and of course I messed up the perfect eye by rubbing my face. Next thing to master: liquid liner. On my lashes I used Grow Luscious by Revlon. I seriously love that mascara!

I hope you are all having a good afternoon/morning/night - a good day, wherever in the world you may be! I have been dying to go out for dinner, and my horoscope says that tonight is a good night for me to go out. Although I'm not weirdly superstitious or that I even believe in horoscopes, but I check it every day out of curiosity (or maybe I am a believer!). Nevertheless, it would give me the chance to put on a pair of fabulous shoes. I would look a little ridiculous if I did that now (refer back to the PINK POWER picture.. Yes, sweatpants).

Lots of lovin'!

Holly xoxo

PS. What is your favourite GOING OUT outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment