Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunny Sundays (2)



1. Me lounging on the couch with the coziest quilt ever bundled up on my lap. My sunny Sunday is also a lazy Sunday. However, I did get off my butt and walked on the treadmill for 20 minutes. Does that count? Not really.

2. Apparently I was WRONG about my nail colour! It is "Lively Lilac," whereas I thought it was lovely or something. No worries though!

I want to walk downtown and grab a soy latte at The Book Nook, a little coffee shop near my work. Hopefully I can convince B that it will be fun! That will also give me a chance to snap some photos of the beautiful sunshine, not to mention the frost that's refusing to melt away on the grass!

Weeooh, two posts today! I've rallied up some pictures of the Jeffrey Campbell shoes I am lusting over. Where can I get them in the Vancouver Island/Lower mainland area? Any hints?

Holly xo

No comments:

Post a Comment