Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday, Monday.


A silly shot of the boyfriend and I! We went to a park after running some errands and went for a walk in the chilly weather! The sun outside is deceiving - there is frost on the ground & they're calling for snow tonight into tomorrow. Boo :(


I look a little ridiculous here considering it seems as if my top lip is doing something funny. Clearly I did not apply enough chapstick (none at all, to be honest) and didn't sip enough of my warm drink to get them picture ready!

Our morning consisted of waking up, getting ready, and driving into Ladysmith for a cinnamon bun breakfast! There is a bakery that makes everything fresh and homemade. The array of cinnamon buns they offer is absolutely amazing - there is certainly one for everyone! Their flavours include white chocolate raspberry, chocolate pecan, peanut butter cream cheese, almond slice, cream cheese, orange poppy seed, and the list goes on! I opted for the peanut butter cream cheese. It had a nice peanut taste, some little bits of peanuts inside, and it was so warm, doughy, and comforting. The PERFECT cinnamon bun! Brandon was less adventurous than I and went for the regular cream cheese frosted bun, but it was equally as delicious!

After our yummy buns, we went to the bottle depot to take back some bottles my mom had collected for the past... Well, a long time, anyway. For some reason our cousins think our house is the place to drop off all their bags of bottles (my sister often does bottle drives for school), but there haven't been any bottle drives lately, and my mom wanted them gone. Ergo why we had to take them back. Nevertheless! It gave us something to do, and after we went to Tim Horton's for a couple coffees for the ride home.

Before we went home, however, we stopped at a park and went for a walk. Neither of us had ever been there before, and although it was cold, it was super fun! The frost on the ground crunched beneath our feet as we walked along the path, and we stopped for photo-ops every so often! All in all, it was a good morning, and I came home and warmed up with some homemade turkey soup for lunch!

I hope you all are having a good day so far! I made my first little collage of Jeffrey Campbell shoes that I want. It was just made on paint, so don't expect anything too fancy. Perhaps I'll have to show you guys later on!

Have a happy Monday everyone!

Jacket: Joe Fresh, Hat: Gifted from my friend Lauren, Plaid printed flannel: Thrifted
Not pictured: Black leggings and brown boots


Holly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment