Thursday, March 17, 2011

Just Belt It!






Alright guys, here's yesterday's outfit! You might be bombarded by posts today if I decide to put up today's outfit as well (not that you want to see my current pink sweatpants & racerback tank top). Anyway! I wanted something comfortable, yet cute at the same time to wear to work yesterday. So, this is what I came up with!
I'm wearing a purple dress by Vera Moda, plain black leggings from Wal-Mart (not warm enough for bare legs - dang it!), wedge boots from Spring Shoes, vintage belt & bow necklace from CostaBlanca.

I hope you all are enjoying your Thursday! I started off my morning with a run (what a surprise) before the sun came up. Now, I'm blogging & taking it easy before I have to change for work! What to wear, what to wear...


1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit! I really need to get a belt like that!

    ReplyDelete