Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pretty Details



Good afternoon everyone! I'm comin' at ya with a quick post. As I got dressed this morning, I could hear the rain pouring outside. I knew it would be a cold, dreary day, so I wanted to make things a little prettier with my clothing. Simple details like a silky bow on a plain black t-shirt instantly up the cuteness factor, as do studded bangles and a made for Spring flower pin in your hair!

What do YOU do to "pretty up" your outfit?

Also check out the first item in my new HLD Fashion Shop! I have never done something like this before, so it's a cool new little addition to my blog. Hopefully once more "stock" comes in from the wonders of my closet, you guys will be finding some treasures! The store is linked below:

Shop HLD Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment