Monday, March 7, 2011
1. Goals, To-Do List, and an outline of my work out routine that I will be starting today! I have decided to run a race this June, so I have two months to train. It's not a long distance by any means, and I'm not doing it to be competitive, but I thought it would be one of those things where I could honestly (and proudly) say, "Yeah, I did that!"
2. Baking some cookies! I found the recipe on Carrotsncake.com - they are called Matt Damon cookies, for any of you treat fiends out there!
3. Seeds, seeds, seeds! If you know me, I love me some seeds in ANYTHING - yogurt, oatmeal, cookies, sprinkled on roasted veggies, in the palm of my hand... I added hemp seeds and sunflower to these cookies for some added chew! Oh, and some chocolate chips so my dad & Brandon wouldn't be totally freaked out by oats + seeds.
4. Om nom nom! I devoured a small one (I made smaller ones for myself so I could still get a sweet treat without having one half the size of my face) last night.
5. Plate o' goodies!
6. Me lookin' fly for all you readers. Yeah, my shirt says Trees Are For Hugging, and yes, I have a pony tail bump in my hair from my day at work, and YES, I am not wearing make up!
7. Painting my nails. I also took a picture of my toenails, but it didn't turn out that well. Ah well. Another day.
8. I used OPI's Tickle My France-y. It's usually my go to colour for my nails, as it's work appropriate (for the restaurant anyway) and fits in well with the whole nude/neutral infatuation that's been happenin' these days.
Happy Monday everyone! I'll be spending the afternoon at work, but I have a couple things I want to check off my To - Do list, like buying new runners and a food processor. Perhaps today will be the day!