Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Golden Girls





I just wanted to do a quick post for you all this morning before I head off to work!
Outfit details: Shirt from Sirens (which I purchased last year but wearing for the first time today!), Gifted necklace & bracelet (but you can see it's Guess anyway), and not pictured: Pashu skinny jeans (yeah you saw that one comin'), andddd... I'm undecided on my shoes!

I'm thinking those boots again? Or maybe flats. I haven't worn flats in a while.

I woke up bright & early this morning to complete a 20 minute interval work out on the treadmill. Note: I bought new runners, so that's coming up in another post. There's something about running in the morning that just wakes you up and starts your day off right, I find.

Hope you all have a WONDERFUL day, no matter what you're doing!

Question of the day (should I start doing this?)

No, that wasn't the question. Sorry to jump the gun there.

How do you start your morning on the right foot?

1 comment:

  1. the first picture looks like the cover of a chick novel like gossip girl or something :P cute necklace and shirt!

    ReplyDelete